In the list of the best diets for weight loss, buckwheat, juice, unloading, Ducan's diet, the fractional nutrition system is also very effective. Despite different compliance rules, all effective diets include recommendations such as drinking more water, vitamin complexes, and increasing physical activity.
Where does excess weight come from?
There are many reasons for overweight:
- discrepancy between the amount of consumed and received energy with high-calorie food with an insufficiently active lifestyle;
- age reasons (decrease in the rate of metabolic processes and the need for energy absorption by the body);
- hormonal system disorders;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- diseases of the liver, gallbladder;
- diabetes mellitus;
- diseases of the heart system (ischemia, stroke);
- irregularities in the schedule of menstrual cycles;
- stressful situations, malfunctions of the nervous system.
Despite all of the above factors, the main factor in weight gain is the discrepancy between incoming energy and its consumption. When we get more calories from food than we expend during the day, they are stored in the form of extra pounds.
In a situation of calorie deficit, the body begins to consume fat reserves, so all diets are based on reducing the daily calorie intake.
Exercise also helps burn calories. Compliance with diets is strongly required to be combined with exercise, and after losing weight - to maintain physical activity. Regular physical activity is one of the best ways to prevent unwanted pounds.
Pros and cons of fast diets
The best fast weight loss diets combine the following benefits:
- mastering the skills of self-discipline when refusing starchy foods or sweets;
- in the presence of puffiness, fast dietary complexes help to remove excess fluid, making the body healthy;
- diet food limited in the amount of products, does not require large expenditures, since it involves mono-diets;
- refusal from sugar, pastries, salt, hot spices leads to a healthier body;
- drinking up to 2 liters of water daily starts metabolic processes, helps to restore blood circulation.
The negative aspects of fast diet complexes include:
- the risk of dehydration due to the rapid elimination of body fat;
- after taking a fast course, you may experience increased appetite, you will need to continue to regulate your diet;
- there is a risk of re-gaining pounds, as the body increases the absorption of nutrients;
- fast dietary complexes do not help to form healthy eating habits, with the observance of which the weight is kept stable for a long time.
The Best Fast Weight Loss Diets
- Diet based on buckwheat.Weight loss is achieved depending on the metabolic processes of the body by 1 kg in 1-2 days. Buckwheat needs to be poured with cold water in the evening, by the morning the cereal will swell and become available for eating.
- Juice dietary complex (jusing)is designed for 7 days and involves the use of fresh juices with pulp, vegetable smoothies. The complex is effective and helps to unload the body from toxins, toxic substances, fats.
- Complex for unloadingassumes the use of low-fat kefir (1 l) and water (2. 5 l) per day. Additional components are cottage cheese (100 g), potatoes (1 pc. ), Chicken fillet (1/4 pc. ), Cucumbers (2 pcs. ). For 6-7 days, you can reduce weight by 2-3 kg.
- Dukan's Diet Complexis planned for 1-2 months, brings a stable positive result. The diet includes preparation, initial stage, consolidation of the effect of weight loss, transfer to standard nutrition.
- The fractional menu systemis suitable for short and long term use. The complex involves the use of small portions of food for 2. 5-3 hours, the total number of meals is 5-6 per day. You want to separate fats, proteins or carbohydrates.
- Kefir complexis also included in the list of fast diets, designed for 5-7 days. The main drink of the system is kefir, which is consumed up to 1. 5 liters daily. There are also permitted products. They are added to the diet little by little.
- Japanese dietary health foodis designed for 7 days, the system assumes elimination of gluten, it is assumed a schedule of hours and portions. Weight loss is allowed by 4-5 kg in 7 days.
- Soup Dietis designed for fat burning, based on the inclusion of onion soup in the diet. The complex is nutritious, saturated with vitamins, reduces appetite, improves intestinal activity due to the presence of liquid dishes.
- Diet Curd Dietis useful, well absorbed by the body. Fermented milk products can help reduce hunger. However, there are contraindications for people with allergies, bowel diseases.
- Avocado-based compleximproves digestion, saturates the body with microelements and vitamin complexes, food fibers, protein compounds, vegetable fats.
Effective fast weight loss diets
The rating contains uncomplicated recipes that have no restrictions and do not require complex dishes.
For 5 kg
- The dietary menu is developed for 7 days.
- The rules suggest a restriction of dinner, the final day of the meal is carried out at 16: 00-17: 00 hours.
- It is recommended to follow the list of specified products and food calorie content.
- It is required to exclude from the menu salt, sweeteners and preservatives, wine, liqueurs.
- The fruits on the menu are recommended to be distributed among the main courses during the day. It is important to limit the consumption of carbonated drinks.
Sample dietary menu for the week:
- breakfast - fish fillet (50 g), vegetable salad with rapeseed oil (3-4 drops), fermented milk drink 1% (250 ml);
- for lunch - egg, bread (150 g), chicken fillet (90 g).
- for breakfast - steamed veal (80 g), boiled carrots and potatoes, celery, tea;
- for lunch - oatmeal, low-fat yogurt, cottage cheese (100 g), dates (5 pcs. ).
- for breakfast - chicken broth (250 ml), bran bread (3 pcs. ), chicken meat (50 g);
- for lunch - bran bread (2 slices), veal (50 g), apple, 2-3 spinach branches.
- for breakfast - buckwheat, tomatoes with rapeseed oil, low-fat kefir (250 ml);
- for lunch - long-grain or brown rice in water, juice (250 ml), prunes, kiwi, cottage cheese (100 g).
- for breakfast - lean beef (60 g), egg, pepper, cucumber;
- for lunch - chicken fillet without oils, baked potatoes, orange, dried fruit, apple, walnuts (2 pcs. ).
- for breakfast - vegetable broth without salting (100 ml), rye or bran bread (1 slice), steamed fish (100 g), green peas (3 tbsp. l. ), tea, liquid honey;
- for lunch - rice, salad with tomatoes, sesame seeds, 2-3 drops of lemon juice;
- for dessert - low-fat milk (1 tbsp. ), banana and kiwi (1 pc. ).
- for breakfast - chicken fillet (60 g), sweet pepper, a portion of buckwheat, cottage cheese (2 tbsp. l. ), tea, honey, dried fruits;
- for lunch - boiled lentils, beef (100 g), low-fat yogurt (125 g), almonds or walnuts (30 g).
For 10 kg
The list of dietary diets that reduce weight by 7-10 kg includes:
- A watermelon-based diet is optimal in August, early fall. The complex is designed for a week or 10 days.
- An effective diet is based on pearl barley, which contains vitamin complexes, amino acids, and mineral components. Meals must be made fractional, separating carbohydrates and proteins at meals.
- Cucumber diet helps to reduce weight in 10-15 days to 10 kg. The vegetable is low in calories, contains minerals and trace elements, has a diuretic effect, removes toxins.
- The carrot-based dietary course allows you to lose weight every 3 days by 2-3 kg. It will take 12-15 days to reduce the weight to 10 kg. Carrots saturate the body with nutrients. During the diet, high-calorie and fatty foods are not included in the diet, juices and smoothies from vegetables or fruits are added.
- Protein-based complex for weight loss without fasting. According to technical standards, up to 80-85% of the diet includes products with proteins, fluorine, calcium (low-fat types of meat, fish, seafood). For 14-15 days, the complex will reduce body fat by 8-10 kg.
For 20 kg
To reduce weight up to 20 kg, it is necessary to adjust the diet for a period of at least 1 month. It is required to follow the recommendations of nutritionists:
- do not include semi-finished products in food;
- 1. 5-2 liters of purified water should be consumed per day;
- It is important to consult a specialist before a long-term diet.
How to lose weight properly with fast diets
When using rapid weight loss methods, it is important to follow the recommendations of nutritionists:
- It is required to organize meals in small portions at least 4-5 times daily.
- To quickly reduce body fat, you need to stimulate metabolic processes in the body, plan snacks from fruits, vegetable smoothies, juices without preservatives during breaks.
- In the absence of hunger, the body does not accumulate fatty deposits.
- It is important to stabilize sleep patterns, the rate of weight loss is influenced by the balance of periods of tension, relaxation and harmonious sleep.
- Vegetables, smoothies, fruits are used to saturate the body, products are low-calorie and nutritious, rich in fiber.
- Cereals boiled in water will help eliminate the feeling of hunger. Porridge increases the serving size, quickly saturates the body.
- It is important to include non-starchy vegetables in your meals (carrots, sweet peppers, tomatoes, different varieties of cabbage, onions).
- Food is cut into small pieces.
- The inclusion of foods and dishes with chromium in the diet contributes to a rapid decrease in body weight, an increase in the tone of the body. The substance is found in malt, egg yolk, mineral and vitamin complexes. For consistent fat burning, the daily requirement of chromium is 200 mg.
How to fix the result
When switching to a standard diet, you need to maintain a low calorie intake, continue training. To adapt the work of the stomach, it is necessary to gradually include meat dishes and pastries in the diet.
The most high-calorie meals should be eaten at the peak of physical activity. And you shouldn't eat a lot before bed. The last meal is optimally set 3 hours before bedtime.
It is important to limit the consumption of smoked meats, fatty foods and semi-finished products. The calorie content of the menu increases gradually. It is important to leave fermented milk drinks, fruits, smoothies, vegetables, muesli, dried fruits, low-fat meat, cottage cheese in the diet.
A Comprehensive Approach to Weight Loss
When maintaining fast diets, the following parameters are taken into account:
- food rules;
- selection of products;
- determination of the calorie content of dishes;
- meal time and schedule.
Food rules for a dietary diet:
- reduce appetite water, vegetable and fruit smoothies, fermented milk products, liquid will start renewal processes and increase fat burning;
- the presence of vitamins in food supports the body, relieves hunger, it is important to use diets with a balanced mineral and vitamin composition;
- physical activity accelerates weight loss, starts blood circulation, improves metabolic processes in any dietary complex;
- bad habits (smoking, sedentary lifestyle) negatively affect the process of losing weight, it is important to give them up during the course.
Eat the right foods
Recommended for the basis of the diet:
- cereals, bran;
- turkey, chicken, rabbit, lamb and other lean meats;
- seafood, river fish, sea fish;
- fresh herbs;
- vegetable crops;
- durum wheat pasta;
- dried fruits, different varieties of nuts;
- oils (sunflower, olive, linseed);
- low-fat cottage cheese and cheeses;
- fermented milk products with low fat content;
- sugar is replaced by dried fruits, honey, marshmallow, dark chocolate.
There is a list of foods not recommended for use in the diet:
- sweet pastries, white bread;
- sausages, sausages;
- fried and fatty foods;
- fast food;
- semi-finished products;
- alcoholic beverages;
- rich sauces and mayonnaise;
- canned sweet juices;
- carbonated drinks.
Eat at the right time
According to nutritionists' rules, breakfast is planned no later than 10: 00, lunches are held until 15: 00, dinner - no later than 19: 00. Some fast diets may change the meal schedule, the last meal may be in the afternoon (4: 00 pm).