How to lose weight in a month: non-obvious ways

We've talked about how fast diets don't work. That is, they can give a result, but short-term, and when you switch to your normal diet, the weight will return again. So is it possible to lose weight in just a month? We offer several non-obvious ways to lose weight that nutritionists and fitness experts have shared with us.

empty plate and ways to lose weight in a month

Method number 1: do not count calories

Although cutting down on the calorie content of the diet can not fail to give positive results, it is still time to stop counting calories and focus on the nutritional value of foods. This is the factor that unsettles and leads to breakdowns if you suddenly ate something really high in calories. As a result, this can even lead to constant stress, an even greater desire to lose weight and, as a result, to psychological disorders like bulimia or anorexia. Nutritionists say that it is better to count not the calorie content, but the BJU products - the amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in them - and lean on protein foods, eating less carbohydrates and fats.

Method number 2: do not eat vegetables alone

Above, we said that you need to lean on foods that are high in protein. Yes, a vegetable salad made from seasonal vegetables, seasoned with a teaspoon of vegetable oil, will really be healthy, and even satiate your body. But not for long. Moreover, fresh vegetables will be digested quickly and will not provide the body with the required amount of nutrients. Therefore, you should not eat only salad, without meat, side dishes and other things. Make up your lunch or dinner so that it contains protein - chicken breast, turkey, boiled veal, fish and seafood. Do not forget about small amounts of slow carbohydrates - cereals and cereals, whole grain breads or pasta made from durum wheat. Well, now you can already think about a salad of fresh vegetables, which you will add to your meal.

Method number 3: get full rest

It would seem an obvious fact, but just think: how many hours a day do you sleep? If you can't cope with the extra pounds in any way, we can bet that no more than 5-6 hours. Whereas you need to sleep at least 7-8 hours for the body to fully rest, and the metabolism in it is maintained at the proper level. American scientists have confirmed the fact that people who sleep less than 5 hours a day have about a 70% chance of obesity. But those who have been sleeping for 6 hours - only about 30%. If you do not sleep enough time, the level of the hormone ghrelin rises in the body - this substance is responsible for appetite and hunger. Nutritionists also say that you should not engage in an abundance of physical activity to the detriment of sleep. If you sleep for 5 hours in order to be in the gym in the morning, it is better to give up training, but get enough sleep - this will be much more effective for losing weight.

Method number 4: exercise before breakfast

It's not for nothing that we mentioned workouts in the morning - they will really be more effective for losing weight than exercising at other times of the day. Keep in mind, however, that early in the morning before your first meal is the ideal time for cardio (aerobic) workouts that aren't too intense. In the course of such an exercise, it is adipose tissue that will be burned - it will become a source of energy for physical work, since the level of insulin in the blood is minimal, and the body usually draws energy primarily from sugar. On the other hand, if you are going for strength training (anaerobic training) with weight lifting, additional weights, an abundance of approaches and repetitions, the body definitely needs reinforcement. Therefore, strength training should be done after breakfast or at other times of the day, but not on an empty stomach.

Method number 5: exercise for just half an hour

This is another novelty that fitness experts and doctors tell us about. It turns out that if you train for a long time, more than 60 minutes, the level of the stress hormone cortisol rises in the body. And this is exactly the hormone that is responsible for the deposition of fat from each extra calorie, and for the distribution of fat throughout the body (that is, it is deposited in problem areas such as the abdomen, thighs and sides). Therefore, it is good if your workout will last no more than 40-45 minutes, while, by the way, you can train often, even every day. If you are doing it for a long time, break the lesson into parts (for example, into strength training and a cardio session), between which it is worth taking a short break.

Method number 6: eat cyclically

If you still can't give up calorie counting, turn this factor to your advantage: eat cyclically. Like this? Let's talk in more detail. If your daily calorie intake is about 1500 kcal, on Monday you should eat about 1200 kcal, no more. But on Tuesday, eat your norm - 1500 kcal. And on Wednesday you can eat 1700-1800 kcal. But from Thursday, return again to 1200 kcal, and continue to eat in this way for three days, changing the calorie content of the daily diet. This approach will allow you to "deceive" the body, not drive it into a state of stress and not allow it to adapt to a low calorie content. All this, in turn, will allow the body to give up the accumulated kilograms even more efficiently and quickly, and successfully break down and remove fat cells.